1) Do you rent your products out for shoots?
Yes, we do. All the products on the website and in the studio are available for rent, except for consignment pieces (Cloth Studio, Greybelle, etc.). For a copy of the rental agreement and for rental inquiries, email email@example.com.
2) Are you accepting items for consignment?
At this time our production is only capable of supplying our own outlets.
3) Does Janaki take special orders and requests for ceramics?
These requests are kept to a bare minimum, to be able to keep up with the demands for her ceramics.
4) What is the best way to keep up with product (most especially, ceramics) updates and special events?
Product and ceramic updates are announced on our Instagram account. For special events related to Janaki Larsen Studios, you can sign up for our newsletter here.
5) When are the seasonal pop-ups happening and where has it gone?
The Janaki Larsen Studios is open by appointment year round. Due to Covid 19 sales have only been held online until further notice.
6) I changed my mind about this item I purchased from the studio/pop-up. Can I get a refund?
Yes, we are happy to refund purchases in their original condition.
7) Which methods of payment do you take?
We use the Shopify POS system in our showroom. Currently, we take VISA, Mastercard, debit, cash and e-transfer.
8) *How is this place related to Le Marché St. George?
Simply put, Le Marché St. George, La Fabrique St.George and Janaki Larsen Studios were conceived from the same family while Janaki Larsen Studios is solely run by Janaki.
9) I live outside of the city/country but I have a family member/friend who lives in Vancouver. Can I purchase with my credit card and have him/her pick up the item/items for me?
Most certainly! We can do a manual credit card transaction to bypass any shipping fees. firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the purchase and pick-up details.
10) What are your return policies with purchases made through your online shop?
We offer a 2-week return policy from the time that you have received your shipment. (For in store pick-up see FAQ, #6)
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in its original package and condition. We also require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Shipping and handling (S&H) charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for all shipping costs back to us.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request your a return, with 'Request for Return' on the subject line.
Return your product to: Janaki Larsen Studios, #11 East 7th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V5T 1M4. Make sure you attach your order number and/or e-mail confirmation inside the package.
Gift Cards are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of the refund.
When approved, a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment that was used to purchase your item. Please allow 10 days for your credit card carrier or bank to process the transfer of the funds.
11) What are the sale taxes?
No sales taxes are added to US or international orders. Canadian sales taxes are added according to each province's specific tax laws.
12) What are your e-mail inquiry turnaround times?
Every Monday is the studios administrative day and emails will be replied to then.
Phone Contact 1-604-783-4177